MY SENTIMENTS ABOUT COOKING FOOD

 Good day, everyone. Since this is my first blog, let me just introduce myself. Shafaq is my name. Additionally, I'll be writing about Indian cuisine, recipes, and the top restaurants there.


                                                                                    My connection to food is quite entrancing. For me, a major factor in how people connect is via food. Cooking for our loved ones is much more enjoyable. Although I never succeeded in becoming a chef, I am still here as a home cook attempting to discover my cooking skill and living it. Cooking is enjoyable for me. To put into words what cooking means to me would be beyond words. I just cannot put as much effort into anything else as I do into food. For me, it's not just about eating. It involves implementing each and every recipe. We all know that the secret ingredient in cuisine is love, thus this is about the love I put into everything I cook.

                                                                         My spirit is fed by food in addition to my stomach. Personally, I enjoy cooking traditional recipes exactly as written, down to the last spice. It's like tinkering with all those seasonings, working meticulously to chop the vegetables into specific shapes and sizes. Simply said, cooking something for someone is a method for me to express my affection for them. I won't feel weary even if I cook all day long. Cooking is about sharing, not simply preparing food for oneself. Sharing love is the focus.

I could do with doing cooking a lot more often since it gives me the chance to be imaginative and have some fun. My favourite activity is to become lost in the world of spices while I chop, swirl, boil, and taste. rather than watching Netflix while lying in bed. If I spent time in the kitchen making food, I would be happier and calmer. It gives nourishment to my spirit. And I value each and every praise I get. I don't even feel bad about putting food first in my life.

Comments